Pay And Allowance
- Even before you are Commissioned as an Air Force Officer you start earning a monthly stipend of Rs. 56,100/- during last one year of your training period at any of the Air Force Training Institutions.
- The following Pay / Allowances would be applicable on
grant of Commission to Flying Officers:-
- Pay in Pay Band ( Common to all Branches ) - Rs 56,100 Per Month ( The officer will be placed in Level 10 in the Pay Matrix of VIIth CPC - 56,100-1,10,700)
- Military Service Pay :- Rs 15,500 Per Month
- Other allowances such as Transport allowance, Children Education Allowance, HRA etc. are also admissible to Officers.
- In addition the following allowances are admissible to
the newly Commissioned Officers in Flying and Technical Branches
- Flying Allowance to Flying Branch Officers.
- Technical Allowance to Technical Branch Officers.
As you grow in rank and stature in the Air Force, your income and other entitlements also increase in harmony with your enhanced responsibilities.